Myprotein Bulgaria - Freelance Organic Social Media Representative
About The Hut Group and Myprotein
THG is one of the world's fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. Myprotein, a THG company, is a leading sports nutrition brand, delivering a range of quality products including protein powder, vitamins and minerals, high-protein foods, snack alternatives, and performance clothing.
Founded in 2004, Myprotein is now Europe’s No. 1, and based out of our Manchester offices we operate in over 70 countries through a diverse and dedicated team of staff, athletes, and active influencers. Every day we work to inspire people of all ages and genders to believe in their fitness potential, then fuel them to achieve it.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Country Executive, the Organic Social Media Representative will work alongside the rest of the territory team to deliver successful marketing campaigns on Facebook and Instagram for Myprotein Bulgaria.
We are looking for a Freelance Organic Social Media Coordinator to strategically grow Myprotein’s social media channels. This person must be comfortable filming, editing and posting engaging visual and written content that accurately represents Myprotein’s tone of voice on Instagram and Facebook. You will be responsible for formulating and implementing digital strategies. In addition, you will be administering the social media accounts, managing posts and responding to followers. You will mainly work side by side with the Marketing Executive and obtain localized raw content from the talent we are working with.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Plan and create social media content. Maintain a content calendar ensuring posts are regular, relevant, engaging and consistent.
- Produce Instagram and Facebook Reels, Posts and Stories, Behind The Scenes clips, videography/photography etc. You will be provided with a monthly product allowance to order items from myprotein.bg to aid with content creation.
- Support with the marketing strategy formulation for Myprotein Bulgaria’s Instagram and Facebook accounts.
- Actively manage engagement across social media platforms.
- Occasionally attend events and content creation days with the talent to build and gain content.
- Remain proactive, watching for emerging trends to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability to develop new strategies for increasing engagement.
- Monitor and develop the performance of overall social strategy, namely growth, engagement and brand exposure.
- Weekly and monthly KPIs reporting to the Myprotein Bulgaria team.
- Must have both Bulgaria and English language skills
- Experience in social media coordination and content creation across Instagram and Facebook.
- Proven track-record of creating successful social media content, with experience developing a social following, increasing engagement, and building a brand; either through growing your personal account or for a client(s).
- Experience in social media strategy, analytics, management tools, KPIs and goals to increase a digital audience and engagement.
- Has the necessary equipment (camera, laptop, smartphone, service subscriptions etc.) in order to create, edit and publish social media posts.
- Knowledge and understanding of performance, health and wellness supplements
- Has or working towards a qualification in Social Media Marketing or related field - preferred but not essential.
- Photoshop, Canva and short video editing software experience - essential.
Benefits & Compensation:
- 500 EUR / month with a minimum of 20 hours worked each week
- Work from home with occasional travel to in-person events and content creation days (around 2-4 times/ calendar year)
- Monthly allowance to order products from the Myprotein Bulgaria site
- Flexible hours/Fully remote
- Company discounts
Hiring Process and Tasks:
- Please provide a CV and a motivational letter
- A portfolio showcasing your previous work experience (including your social media handles and any social media accounts you have worked on – preferred but not essential)
- Any application not containing a CV and motivational letter will NOT be considered.
- All applications to be submitted via email to email@example.com with a brief explanation about you and why you would be perfect for the role.
- Please include “Freelance Organic Social Media Coordinator” in the subject line.
- If successful, you will be given a task to complete before your final interview with both the Country Manager and Regional Marketing Manager.
- After that, you should expect a final offer and your official start date to be communicated to you.
Unfortunately, because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, we are sometimes unable to respond to every application. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days of applying, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful on this occasion. THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.